UNDER 23s MATCH SECRETARY REQUIRED
Enfield Town Football Club is an inclusive club for all, and a football and social centre for the community, with a range of teams playing at the highest sustainable levels possible.
This season the club have entered an Under 23 team in the Bluefin (Isthmian) Development League North Division, putting in place an improved pathway for players, and linking the club’s youth section with the first team squad. The U23s currently sit just behind the league leaders having made a good start to the 2018/19 campaign.
There is a vacancy for someone with suitable skills and attributes to work alongside the management team at this progressive club. This important role includes a variety of tasks, including:
Role and Responsibilities
• Maintain all necessary player registrations records in close liaison with the Isthmian League;
• Ensuring club compliance with league and cup rules and regulations;
• Liaising with the management team on match and training diary management;
• Acting as the initial point of contact for any U23 queries (eg requests for trials);
• Notifying league and cup officials, matchday officials and opposition teams about timing, location, preparation and completion of fixtures;
• Matchday duties including teamsheets, liaison with officials as necessary; and
• Liaison with club secretary and first team secretary.
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to form strong relationships with players, officials and colleagues;
• Strong organisational skills, and able to multitask;
• Flexible attitude towards availability;
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Previous experience of working in a similar role;
• Evidence of reviewing ways of working to improve efficiency and effectiveness;
• Demonstrable IT skills
Full training will be given. If there are any specific questions about the role, please contact John Dolan: firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of the club's commitment to equality we are committed to a fair and open recruitment process.
If you believe you have the right mix of skills for this voluntary position, please forward a brief CV via e-mail to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Friday 16th November 2018 although, as it is important to fill this role as soon as possible, this advertisement may be withdrawn before that date if a suitable candidate has been identified.
The club will not necessarily be able to respond to all applicants who have not been shortlisted for interview. Applicants’ details will be retained on file for three months.
Updated 19:03 - 16 Nov 2018 by Ken Brazier